2013 Massage Therapy Rates
(beginning February 1, 2013)
30 minutes $45
60 minutes $80
75 minutes $90
90 minutes $105
all of these treatments include therapeutic application
of essential oils
Cash, check, visa and mastercard are accepted.
Have you received a magic "black envelope"? If you have, it is filled with a one of a kind, handmade gift from the heart. (Boy somebody really loves you!!) Call or email to schedule yourself for your special present.
If you would like to give someone YOU love a one of a kind, handmade gift from the heart, gift certificates for massage can be purchased in the office, by phone or email. They will not be disappointed.
Know someone who needs a massage but who may be a little shy?
Tell them they are in complete control of their session and need not worry.
It is their session and it is ALL ABOUT THEM!!
What ever I can do to make them feel comfortable I am happy to do.
Why Choose Massage?
- Helps relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Helps relieve muscle tension and stiffness
- Alleviates discomfort during pregnancy
- Fosters faster healing of strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling; reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Reduces muscle spasms
- Provides greater joint flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances athletic performance; Treats injuries caused during sport or work
- Promotes deeper and easier breathing
- Improves circulation of blood and movement of lymph fluids
- Reduces blood pressure
- Helps relieve tension-related headaches and effects of eye-strain
- Enhances the health and nourishment of skin
- Improves posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Treats musculoskeletal problems
- Rehabilitation post operative
- Rehabilitation after injury
Mental Benefits of Massage Therapy (Source: AMTA)
- Fosters peace of mind
- Promotes a relaxed state of mental alertness
- Helps relieve mental stress
- Improves ability to monitor stress signals and respond appropriately
- Enhances capacity for calm thinking and creativity
- Emotional Benefits
- Satisfies needs for caring nurturing touch
- Fosters a feeling of well-being
- Reduces levels of anxiety
- Creates body awareness
- Increases awareness of mind-body connection
1) full payment for a scheduled appointment will be adhered to for missed appointments without 24 hours of notice.
2) advice, information as well as treatment by a massage therapist is not meant to be a substitute for the advice and treatment of a medical doctor for any condition. It is outside of the scope of a L.M.T'S practice to diagnose or offer a cure for any condition.